DIY: French romantic crafts project

Helsinki, 15 degrees

Today's project was making a photo frame into a earring stand by using some tulle. I had seen this idea in a magazine and thought it was cute. I've had a lot of earrings for some time now and I always have the same problem when I should find the ones that I know I have, but have trouble in finding since they've all been laying in a mess on my drawer. Sound familiar?


I'll never be as good with my hands as my sister but I am pleased with the result. I like the frame, it gives the feeling of French romantism, don't you think?


Now finally I can find my earrings when I need them!

What's your opinion?

  1. What a nice idea, love so much! :)

    Modafobik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, glad you like it! How do you organize your jewelry?

    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice idea!!thanks!
    kisses and have a nice day!=)
    http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! How do you organize your jewelry?

    E

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof