The Voice's Fashion Week; Helsinki, Finland

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Helsinki, 8 degrees

Easy love makes my heart go BOOM!

Last week I won some tickets from an Indiedays blog to the Voice's Fashion weeks at the Cable Factory here in Helsinki. So last Friday me and my sis went to the event to see two fashion shows and Kim Herold performing. This was the second time these fashion weeks were organized. The stylist Teri Niitti has put together all of the fashion shows.


On Friday, there were two fashion shows of the department store Sokos. The first one had taken some influences from nomadic people, the second one from vampires and urban life.

The first fashion show included a lot of different shades of grey and white, and some red. The second one had mostly dark colors, but the show stopper was beautifully golden.


The golden show stopper was definitely my favorite! What a stunner!


I even got to try a free hairdo at the fashion weeks. What do you think?


Kim Herold came up on the stage at around ten o'clock and gave us a good show! Thank you! Enjoy his new song "Easy love"!


What's your opinion?

@elisabeth.rundlof