“Nature often holds up a mirror so we can see more clearly the ongoing processes of growth, renewal, and transformation in our lives.”

Helsinki, -6 degrees

During the last couple of days I've been crazy busy so I appologize for being so quiet when it comes to my blog. But when you here about the new developments and changes in my life, I know you'll understand. I'll explain everything to you during the weekend, that's a promise! In the meantime I've been happy to see that you liked the videoclips I put on the blog, so I will make sure I'll have some also in the future. Thanks for the great feedback!

I have earlier presented my winter jacket to you, today I thought I would present my headwear, also by Everest Nordic that one finds at Stadium, the biggest sport store in the Nordic countries. 


I would also want to take this chance to show you some painting I've done lately. I have transformed our entrance from red into white, which makes it so much lighter and more spacious! The shelf is from IKEA. What do you think? Spring brings out all kinds of new energy and ideas in me!


What's your opinion?

  1. I love the colour of your jacket! Also, that shelf is really cute. The quote that you used for this post is amazing as well. Definitely got me thinking. :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are absolutely pretty! You have such beautiful eyes!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nia for your comment!

    xxx
    E

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof