Hello from the city with 75 words for snow!

Helsinki, -16 degrees

When a city gets hit by over -15 degrees, it's impossible to think about any non winter related things. The beautiful wintry scenery is on everybody's lips and mind. Directly after waking up, one thinks about what to wear and how to prepare oneself for the cold. Jackets, shoes, gloves and hats are obviously worth thinking about. But besides that, even the topics that one discusses throughout the day relate to the weather. Thoughts vary from the weather to wintry accessories. I guess this is normal since I do live in the country with over 75 different words describing snow. If you're interested in seeing the list, it's visible here.

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

Starting from this week, I've had the possiblity to try some new work duties. Usually I work at the tourist information office where I'm in direct contact with customers on a daily basis. Starting from this week, for a period of at least four months, I'll be dealing with some marketing assistant duties, of which I'm very excited! When have you last changed your workplace? Do you have any hints or ideas on how to adapt and get used to new work duties?

What's your opinion?

@elisabeth.rundlof