Monday mood

Helsinki, -5 degrees

As the minus degrees get milder, Helsinki with its wonderful winter gets really irresistable! Here are some pictures describing the mood today in the city: dogs playing in the snow and people cross country skiing. I passed my day at work and my sister's place, followed by a body pump lesson at the gym. How about your Monday?

Source
Source

What's your opinion?

  1. Ihanaa että lauhtui vihdoin! Sai dieselautonkin käyntiin pihasta :D xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second pic is so beautiful!
    thanks for the comment on my blog :) I went to Helsinki in summer of 2005. Way too long ago! I stopped there briefly during a trip around Scandinavia + Russia..I loved it so much. Would definitely go back someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Only briefly? You should come back here with time!

      xxx
      E

      Delete

@elisabeth.rundlof