True poetic creation

Helsinki, 4 degrees

I came across this editorial and found it alluring so I thought I would share it with you. Do you find something particularly odd or let's say uncommon in these photos of Katie Fogarty?

Source

The answer is combining a look that is both hard & soft : '50s ladylike dressing mixed with tattooed arms. What do you think about the combination?

As Terri Guillemets has said: "Ink to paper is thoughtful. Ink to flesh, hard-core."

Happy Friday everybody!


What's your opinion?

  1. I think it looks incredible! I love how much is going on, with the softness of the hair and makeup, with the tattoos and clothes.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice that you like it! :) Do you have tattoos?

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  2. Ihania lookeja, tykkään niin paljon :) Hyvää viikonloppua :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning, I love the contrast between femme and tough!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too amazing. Fantastic blog!

    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof