Peach

Helsinki, 5 degrees


An apple is an excellent thing — until you have tried a peach.

Some time back I saw this fresh makeup tutorial in Trendi magazine and I immediately knew I wanted to try it myself. First I had to find a suitable dress to go with it. Once I found the dress, I was waiting for the right day to come along and today it was finally here! Sometimes I just feel that today is a day for trying something new. Do you know what I mean?

I started to put my outfit together today by making my peach color makeup.


I combined the makeup with my peach color dress, some pearl earrings and a bun. Later I changed my mind and went with a ponytail.


And voilá! My outfit was finalized with my beige spring jacket and my new Bianco ankle boots with wedge heels that I found online in a second hand shop.


What's your opinion?

  1. I absolutely LOVE the peach tones on you Elisabeth, the makeup is such a nice change from teh usual taupe tones and suits your colouring perfectly!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great make-up dear!and love your boots!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the peach eyes!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raikas meikki! :) Ja nuo bootsit on tosi kivan näköiset ^^


    x Satu

    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your recreation of this make-up look came out beautiful. Peach is a difficult colour to pull off but it suits you so well. And you've found a pretty dress to compliment it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam, it got noticed at my workplace as well :)

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  6. I really like your makeup combined with this outfit! Lovely :-)

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nätti meikki, sopii kauniisti sun kasvoihin :) Ja mahtavat noi kengät, noi on varmasti helppo yhdistellä kaikenlaisiin asuihin :) xoxo ♥

    ps. kiitos tagista, postailen sitä joko ensi viikolla taikka sitä seuraavalla, kun on koulukiireitä eikä ehdi kuvaamaan ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Johanna! Ei hätää tagin kanssa, ajattelin vain sinua kun itse kirjoitin vastaukseni...

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  8. I really love that makeup look! The eyeshadow colour is gorgeous! And I love the feminine simplicity of that outfit! Amazing boots!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof