Curves, metallic makeup & shoe trends

Helsinki, 8 degrees


In life, as in art, the beautiful moves in curves.

This weekend, since I've been watching some American Idol episodes, Jennifer Lopez has turned out to be one of my major style inspirations. I stumbled across her video for the song Dance Again, a song that she performs together with Pitbull, and I think the video is one of the best examples of how a woman with curves can be beautiful! I mean, have a look at these photos snatched from the video. Isn't she gorgeous?


Wearing only a black body, she looks amazing with her curves! More of this, I couldn't even imagine how bad this video would have been if the singer would have been skinny!

I also love the metallic makeup Jennifer has in the video! I've only tried something similar once, when I went to a masquerade some years ago as a UFO, haha. I still had dark hair then, but I think you get the idea when you see this picture from 2010 with me on the right.


They also had crazy shoes in American Idol so I thought I would share with you the shoe trends of this spring season that I found on Elle Finland since they are so over the top! What other season have we seen shoes like this?


Like these wouldn't be enough, I've even seen shoes like these strolling around the pavements..


What do you think of this season's shoes? Could you walk with them?

What's your opinion?

  1. I love your take on metallic make up! Jennifer Lopez is amazing, I've not heard much from her recently and that makes me forget how awesome she really is! xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either, but the tv show brought her back into my mind. Thank you for your compliment!

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  2. i totally love seeing her proving women with curves are sexy and as for the shoes i dont see myself walking in them :) great blog now following :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing shoes! I love the blue ones with yellow heels!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great compilation of images! both the makeup and shoes are absolutely crazy and fun:)

    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the last one seems pretty kinky ;)


    http://fashionismyguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this shoesss !!! j.lo is amazing !!!! ;x:D

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing post!
    have a lovely Sunday!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof