Arm parties

Helsinki, 6 degrees

Source

The best way to hold a man is in your arms.

This fall I've been thinking a lot about arm parties. Here in Helsinki I've been seeing many kinds of bracelet stacks around, and I've been fascinated by mixing bracelets with each other to create unique mixes. Some time ago Lauren Conrad wrote about arm parties on her blog and I thought I would share some of the ideas on her blog on how to create fun and stylish ensembles. She suggests that you can have color-coordinated, themed or centerpieced arm parties. I personally prefer simply arm parties in silver, gold or rose gold, which I mix with watches and bigger bracelets for special occasions.

Tänä syksynä olen miettinyt paljon rannekorusettejä ja -sarjoja. Helsingissä on näkynyt monenmoista rannekorutyyliä, ja minua ovat viehättänyt ajatus rannekorujen yhdistelemisestä. Vähän aikaa sitten törmäsin Lauren Conradin blogikirjoitukseen, jossa kerrottiin erilaisista rannekoruyhdistelemistä. Niitä voi yhdistellä värin, teeman tai katseenvangitsijan mukaan. Itse pidän yksinkertaisista hopeisista, kultaisista ja ruusukultaisista yhdistelmistä, joita voi helposti pitää kellon tai ison rannekorun kanssa.

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

What kind of arm parties do you like? Are you planning to add some bracelets to your selection still this year?

Millaisista rannekoruyhdistelmistä sinä pidät? Ajattelitko hankkia jonkun uuden rannekorun vielä tänä vuonna?


What's your opinion?

  1. I love it! Tons of gorgeous bracelets can look so fun and flirty. You have amazing taste :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/11/leather-contrast-jacket-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw these bracelets are beautiful! I love it :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. bellissima come sempre ciao cara a presto

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually prefer more delicate arm parties. I mean, when an arm party includes like 10 bracelets that are all rather bold then in my opinion it's too much. four for example sounds like a nice number and from this post I like your own arm parties and then photos number 3 and 4. when it comes to getting new bracelets I wanted to order one but it was out of stock so probably no new bracelets for me this year.

    Maiken,
    Part of me

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof