Style inspiration: Ellen Claesson

Helsinki, 5 degrees

Source



Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.


Some time ago I found a photo on Pinterest of a coat (the third one in this blog post) that stuck in my mind. It made me search for its source and when I ended up at Swedish Ellen Claesson's blog, I knew I had found a new blog to follow! on one of my favorite style icons and I thought I would share it with you. Out of Ellen's looks, I've picked my five favorite ones. I think her style is timeless and effortlessly chic. I also love how she styles her hair, it definitely stands out I think!

Vähän aikaa sitten löysin kuvan takista Pinterestissä ja päädyin ruotsalaisen Ellen Claessonin blogiin. Siitä lähtien blogi on kuulunut suosikkeihini. Kokosin tähän blogikirjoitukseen viisi suosikkityyliäni. Löydätte lisää asukokonaisuuksia Ellenin blogista. Mielestäni Ellenin tyyli on ajaton ja vaivattoman tyylikäs! Pidän myös hänen hiustyylistä, mielestäni se erottuu massasta jotenkin.


Source

I can't wait for warmer days so I can put on my slip-on sneakers again! What is your favorite look out of these five?

En malta odottaa, että pääsen taas käyttämään lenkkareita nyt keväällä! Mikä on sinun suosikkisi näistä tyyleistä?


What's your opinion?

  1. And its a perfect inspiration! :) She's super trendy and gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't for warmer days when I don't have to de-ice my car every morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally hear you! Today we already had +7 degrees in Helsinki! Happy days!

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  3. She's super trendy and gorgeous :) Beautiful!!!! New follower, your blog is amazing!!!
    please follow my little blog?
    a big kiss from Italy
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thank you for the compliment regarding my blog :)

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  4. bellissime idee cara a presto un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, that's a tough one - I like them all but number one is especially my cup of tea I think. by the way, I also like her hair. and that burgundy bag with golden chain embellishments. thanks for sharing, Elisabeth, and also thanks for all the sweet notes you've recently left me. they mean a lot to me! ps. nice new photo on your sidebar! I love the pink there!

    Maiken - Part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maiken, I'm happy that you like my new profile picture! Pink is my spring color :)

      xxx
      E

      Delete

@elisabeth.rundlof