Mother's Day playlist

Helsinki, 12 degrees




My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.

Mother. Such a small word for such a big person. Let me share a glimpse of my feelings of love and gratitude today through these songs. And yes, fortunately, I spent this day with the lovely lady of above - mom, mamma as I call her, I love you. Happy Mother's Day everybody!

Äiti. Niin pieni sana niin tärkeästä ihmisestä. Jaan tämän päivän tunteeni teidän kanssa näiden laulujen kautta. Ja, onneksi, sain viettää tämän päivän yllä olevien rakkaan henkilön kanssa - äiti, tai mamma kuten itse kutsun häntä, rakastan sinua. Hyvää äitienpäivää!

Claudio Villa - Mamma


Spice Girls - Mama


Jackson 5 - Mama's Pearl


Abba - Mamma mia


John Lennon - Mother


Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song


Anita Hegerland - Jag ska måla hela världen lilla mamma


Aiman - Förlåt mamma


Paul McCartney - Only Mama Knows


Jovanotti - Ciao Mamma


2 Pac - Dear Mama


Luca Barbarossa - Portami a ballare


What is your favorite song about mothers? / Mikä on sinun suosikkilaulusi äideistä?


What's your opinion?

  1. She is really beautiful, indeed! Glad you spent the day with her! I loved the play list - some songs I knew, but some I didn't, so it was good to get to know the artists!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think so too! I'm happy that you enjoyed the playlist :)

      xxx
      E

      Delete

@elisabeth.rundlof