Freckles

Helsinki, 17 degrees

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
 Source

A girl without freckles is like a night without stars.

This chilly Wednesday I've been a part of the filming of a Norwegian talk show in Helsinki. It's been lots of fun, I'll tell you all about it in an upcoming post. I was told by the Norwegians I met today that I have cute freckles. I started thinking about how wonderful freckles truly are - the more, the better if you ask me. I'm crazy about the ones that come out thanks to the sun - a clear sign of summer!

My freckles are exactly like that - they visit me only in the summer.

How about you? What do you think about them - do you have a hate or love relationship?

What's your opinion?

  1. Oot niin nätti. :) Jos en aiemmin haaveillut pisamista niin viimeistään nyt oon superkateellinen. Ihania kuvia ♥

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sun freckles too! love it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really fun! Can't wait to hear more about it! And I think freckles are beautiful. I was always so jealous of my sister because she had freckles, but she hated them!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute theme for this post, I know so many people that don't like their freckles but I think they are cute and one should really embrace them and make the most of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw.. this is a cute post :-) i have freckles, but only on my arms, lol. they come out in the summer of course like yours.
    hope you are well!

    xo,
    annie
    http://alongtheway-annie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annie for your kind words!

      xxx
      E

      Delete

@elisabeth.rundlof